Monday, June 20, 2011

Apartment Hunting

This weekend, my mom, my future roommate, and I all headed up to Minneapolis to look for a place to live. I scheduled about 5 showings in one day, and at the end of the day we had an apartment (although the application is still pending).

We saw one building that we absolutely fell in love with. Open floorplan, granite countertops, lots of light. You get the picture. It was near where we lived last summer, but sadly they didn't have any two bedroom apartments available.

Then, we went to see Symphony place, which, happily for us, did have availability. The building is attached to the skyway, so in January I don't have to go outside to get to work in the morning. There's also a pool, tennis court, large gym, and basketball court onsite. Our 2 bedroom is on the 10th floor, and is about 1100 square feet.




Nice, right? I'm super excited to move in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment